NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL. ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE.
Mineralogie is a leading manufacturer and distributor of mineral makeup, and our entire company is built on the values of the consistently evolving, health-conscious beauty industry. As a member of the global marketplace, we understand the impact our products and packaging have on consumers, and the environment. We strive to combine our healthy approach to cosmetics with our corporate responsibility to maintain a beautiful company, both inside and out.
- Mineralogie products are never tested on animals.
- All outer box product packaging is printed on recycled papers from sustainable tree farms.
- Many of the company’s containers are made with 20% recycled materials. A large number of the containers are refillable and reusable, making them both user and environmentally friendly.
- Corporate paper documents and marketing materials are printed using partially or totally recycled stock.
- A portion of Mineralogie’s proceeds is contributed to nonprofit organizations, including Genesis Women’s Shelter, and Feed Me.
- Recycled packing boxes and milo grain resin biodegradable peanuts are used and reused in shipments, whenever possible.
- We select electricity providers that use wind energy to reduce air pollution and help keep the environment clean.
- Recycling all applicable materials is a mandate for all employees at the company’s 25,000 sq. ft. corporate office and warehouse.
- A four-day workweek for all employees means a reduced carbon imprint from our vehicles, and a better work-life balance. Carpooling, as well as the use of mass transit, is strongly encouraged and supported.
- Several times each year, our employees volunteer to help keep the Trinity River clean, which not only benefits our environment, but serves as a great team building experience.