Use the Dome Brush and lightly brush across the powder compact to “pick up” the minerals. Tap excess minerals from brush. Blend onto skin using a downward motion.
Use the Deluxe Blush Brush to “pick up” the minerals. Apply using a press and pat method until the desired coverage is achieved.
- Large pores – apply Face Primer to the areas to be minimized first, and then apply Pressed Mineral Foundation.
- Dry skin – apply Liquid Hydration first for extra moisture. Allow it to completely absorb into the skin before applying Pressed Mineral Foundation.
- Mature skin – use Face Primer under Pressed Mineral Foundation to minimize fine lines and even out skin tone.
- Use Skin Spritz to set the makeup. Skin Spritz may also be used throughout the day to rehydrate the skin.
- For specific methods of application, consult your aesthetician or makeup artist.